SAFER, HEALTHIER BUILDINGS START WITH (FIT) PLUS UVC SYSTEMS.
Getting high-energy germicidal UVC light installed to clean coils in your HVAC system and improve indoor air quality (IAQ) has never been faster or easier. The Fast Install Tower Plus (FIT Plus) provides a quick, simple installation of Steril-Aire Single-Ended UVC Emitter® germicidal lamp lengths from 12” to 42”.
FIT Plus is designed for medium to large air handling units typically found in commercial and industrial applications. It is the perfect solution for installations with space constraints, staggered banks and facilities where HVAC downtime is a critical concern.
STERIL-AIRE FIT PLUS FEATURES:
- Easy Installation: Specifically designed for easy and cost-effective installation
- Fast Installation: Pre-wired from our factory, significantly reducing installation time and HVAC downtime
- Flexible: 7 Emitter lengths (12”, 16”, 20”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”) with up to 8 single-ended Emitters for optimum coil coverage
- Economical Shipping: Smartly designed to fit in one box, ensuring efficient shipping
- Unmatched UVC Output: Delivers up to 6 times the output of competitive UVC products, for the best germicidal control.
STERIL-AIRE FIT PLUS BENEFITS:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces.
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life.
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years.
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings