SAFTER, HEALTHIER BUILDINGS START WITH STERIL-AIRE SINGLE-ENDED (SE SERIES) UVC FIXTURES
Steril-Aire’s single-Ended, NEMA 4X UVC Emitters are ideal for exterior air handling units, including rooftop units, AHUs, heat pumps, fan coils, packaged terminal units and ducts.
Steril-Aire Single-Ended NEMA 4X (SEN Series) fixtures combine the externally mounted design of the SE Series with a weather resistant NEMA 4X fixture. Installed from the exterior of rooftop A/C units or ductwork, they are ideal for rooftop air handling units. The devices may be installed vertically or horizontally. The SEN Series is available in seven lengths — 12″, 16″, 20″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and 42″ — with a 120-277 V, 50/60 Hz universal power supply.
From reducing energy consumption and controlling costs, to optimizing human and mechanical productivity, UVC solutions from Steril-Aire pay measurable dividends to your bottom line.
BENEFITS OF STERIL-AIRE SEN SERIES UVC EMITTERS:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces.
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings