SAFER, HEALTHIER BUILDINGS START WITH OUR AWARD-WINNING UVC KIT FOR UNITARY AIR CONDITIONERS.
The award-winning Steril-Aire UVC Kit for Unitary Air Conditioners packages Steril-Aire’s scientifically proven ultraviolet light technology into a convenient kit designed for air handling units of less than 5 tons. Ideal for packaged terminal systems (PTAC), split systems, mini-split and ductless systems, and heat pumps typically found in school dormitories, hotels and inns, smaller commercial and industrial applications, homes, apartments and condominiums.
The Steril-Aire UVC Kit for Unitary Air Conditioners includes a compact power supply in 120V or 208/230V, five Emitter lengths — 7.5”, 10”, 16”, 20” and 24” and the widest array of mounting options in the industry. Using the proven power of germicidal UVC energy as an effective inactivation method for surface and airborne biological contaminants, UVC Emitters are key to high indoor air quality (IAQ).
BENEFITS OF STERIL-AIRE UVC KIT FOR UNITARY AIR CONDITIONERS:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science:Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces
- Safe:Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality:UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings
- Mounting:The most extensive mounting options in the industry