SAFER, HEALTHIER BUILDINGS START WITH STERIL-AIRE DOUBLED-ENDED (DE SERIES) UVC FIXTURES
Steril-Aire DE Series UVC solutions are ideal for internal installation in new or retrofit, medium to large air handling unit systems in commercial,industrial, health care and institutional buildings. Steril-Aire DE Series UVC Emitter germicidal lamps may be mounted singly, in built-up banks or in parallel configurations in a variety of locations, including coils, drain pans, ductwork andmixed air plenums. Multiple fixtures may be mounted to framing assemblies that span cooling coils. Steril-Aire DE Series is available in six lengths (18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″ and 62″), 110-277 V, 50/60 Hz, providing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any HVAC system.
From reducing energy consumption and controlling costs, to optimizing human and mechanical productivity, UVC solutions from Steril-Aire pay measurable dividends to your bottom line.
BENEFITS OF STERIL-AIRE DE SERIES UVC EMITTERS:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces.
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings