SAFER, HEALTHIER BUILDINGS START WITH STERIL-AIRE SINGLE-ENDED (SE SERIES) UVC FIXTURES.
Steril-Aire’s Single-Ended (SE Series) fixtures are ideal for new and retrofit fan coils, heat pumps, unit ventilator systems, terminal units and ductwork. Installed from the exterior of HVAC air handling unit, they provide quick and easy installation in hard-to-reach sites in commercial,industrial, health care and institutional buildings.
Steril-Aire SE Series UVC Emitters are available in six lengths (18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″ and 62″), 110-277 V, 50/60 Hz, providing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any air handling unit system.
From reducing energy consumption and controlling costs, to optimizing human and mechanical productivity, UVC solutions from Steril-Aire pay measurable dividends to your bottom line.
BENEFITS OF STERIL-AIRE SE SERIES UVC EMITTERS:
- Proven UVC technology, backed by science: Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation is proven to be effective inactivating mold, bacteria and viruses
- Energy Savings: Lowers energy costs by restoring heat transfer and airflow uniformity across the coils
- Improves Indoor Air Quality: Steril-Aire destroys HVAC biofilm, preventing the growth and distribution of airborne pathogens in occupied spaces
- Safe: Produces no ozone or secondary contaminants
- Improves Operational Efficiency: Eliminates costly HVAC cleaning programs and extends equipment life
- Cost Effective: ROI is typically less than 2 years
- Quality: UL, CUL, CE and other agency listings