SAFER, HEALTHIER ROOMS START WITH STERIL-AIRE STERIL-ZONE.
The SterilWand packages Steril-Aire’s multi-patented UVC technology in a versatile, hand-held device designed to deactivate surface mold, bacteria, viruses and yeast. SterilWand is ideal for food processing, healthcare, commercial and institutional environments.
Approved by the USDA and FDA for surface decontamination, UVC has long been known for its ability to control naturally occurring microbes. SterilWand is suitable for a variety of specialized uses for surface decontamination and mold remediation:
- Food preparation, processing and packaging areas to reduce pathogens such Coliform, Salmonella, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Listeria
- Laboratories and cleanrooms to prevent cross-contamination
- Hard to reach and high-touch surfaces such keyboards, doorknobs, bedrails
- Libraries, to eradicate mold on book surfaces
BENEFITS OF STERILWAND
- Highest performance: Delivers the highest output germicidal UV
- Scientifically proven results: Uses the proven power of germicidal UV energy as an effective inactivation method for pathogens
- Safe and ozone-free: Uses no chemicals; produces no ozone or other toxic contaminants
- Easy to Use: Flexibility to quickly bring the power of UVC where and when you need it
- Manages Risk: Improved environmental hygiene means improved clinical outcomes, reduced cross-contamination and enhanced food safety